1040Return.com’s blog with tax tips and information regarding tax credits, tax forms, and tax updates/changes.

1040Return vs. IRS Free File Site

1040Return.com has changed its pricing structure to provide Tax Returns for a flat fee of $4.95. Individuals can file their 1040EZ, 1040A, and 1040 Federal Tax Return for $4.95 including Free efile and Free printing. The reason of the price change is to compete against the IRS Free File Site. However, there are limitations to the IRS Fee File Site. There are restrictions based your Adjusted Gross Income, the number of tax forms available, and not all companies support all of the States. […]

How the Affordable Health Care Act will affect my Return

About 6 million of the 7 million people expected to buy health coverage on the new insurance marketplaces next year will be low- and middle-income consumers who’ll receive federal subsidies, or “tax credits,” that will drastically cut their costs, according to the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office. And they won’t have to wait to file their income taxes to get the money. When the marketplace open enrollment period under the new health care law begins on Oct. 1, the tax credits will be ready and waiting for eligible citizens and legal residents who earn between 100 percent and 400 percent of the federal poverty level. […]

Load More Posts